Thursday, January 3, 2013

1-3-13







My first OFOTD of the new year and it feels good. I went back to school today after a looong relaxing break and I hate to say it, but I did miss school. This is a typical school outfit pants, some kind of sweater or cardigan(you know how cold they keep high schools), and recently some kind of gold. Expect more where this came from and if you care: old navy-camo jacket, white converse, black peplum top(can't tell though), and AWESOME brown corduroys(i loove corduroy lool I have 3 pair)-old navy. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog
    Hope you check out mine!
    And if you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin and gfc if you want
    Let me know
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU and I just followed also, I love you style!! :)

    ReplyDelete